three names or nicknames you go by:
1.Abbi
2. Abbi Cakes
3.????
What time did you get up this morning?
7:30 A.M. (For Church)
Two things you are wearing right now:
shirt
pants
Diamonds or pearls?
I like both, but I don't have any
What food do you dislike?
JalapeƱos
Three things you want very badly at the moment:
1. go on a bike ride
2. go on a walk
3. play a game
Two things you did last night:
1. brushed my teeth
2. took a shower
Three things you ate today:
Three things you ate today:
1. yogurt
2. crackers
3. P. B. and J sandwich (does that count as three?)
Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
1. School
2. hhmmm
Favorite sport to watch?
Ice skating
Your favorite beverages
Favorite sport to watch?
Ice skating
Your favorite beverages
water
vanilla coke
What kind of car do you drive?
I don't drive
Do you prefer a car or truck/SUV?
SUV
If you were a Crayon, what color would you be?
multi-color (there are multi-color crayons, right?)
How is the weather right now?
?????
Favorite sandwich?
P. B. and J sandwich
What characteristic do you despise?
Favorite item of clothing?
I don't know.........
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
To the grand canyon
Where would you like to retire to?
I don't even have a job yet
What was your most memorable birthday?
How is the weather right now?
?????
Favorite sandwich?
P. B. and J sandwich
What characteristic do you despise?
Favorite item of clothing?
I don't know.........
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
To the grand canyon
Where would you like to retire to?
I don't even have a job yet
What was your most memorable birthday?
10th
When is your birthday?
November 10th
Are you a morning person or a night person?
I like both
What is your shoe size?
7 1/2
Pets?
1 dog 1 cat
Any new and exciting news you 'd like to share with us?
My dad and my brothers are doing yard work.
What did you want to be when you were little?
a baby-sitter and a librarian
What are you today?
HUH?
What is your favorite candy?
I don't have a favorite
What is your favorite flower?
Roses
What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
June 25
What are you listening to right now?
What is your favorite flower?
Roses
What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
June 25
What are you listening to right now?
The lawn mower
Do you wish on stars?
No...
Favorite restaurant?
Do you wish on stars?
No...
Favorite restaurant?
Hummm............
Do you photograph well?
yeah, I guess.
Real hair color?
blonde
What was your favorite toy as a child?
My dolls.
Summer or winter?
summer
Hugs or kisses?
hugs
Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate!!!
Coffee or tea?
tea
When was the last time you cried?
??
What is under your bed?
a lot of stuff~ boxes, cords, and bags
What are you afraid of?
Snakes and spiders
Salty or sweet?
sweet
How many keys on your key ring?
What key ring?
How many years at your current job?
No job
Favorite day of the week?
Saturday
Tell us something we might not know:
I LOVE little kids (0 to 5 years old)
How many towns have you lived in?
2
Do you make friends easily?
I don't know- Do I?
Pancakes or Waffles?
pancakes
Best rainy Saturday afternoon activity:
reading
Salty or sweet?
sweet
How many keys on your key ring?
What key ring?
How many years at your current job?
No job
Favorite day of the week?
Saturday
Tell us something we might not know:
I LOVE little kids (0 to 5 years old)
How many towns have you lived in?
2
Do you make friends easily?
I don't know- Do I?
Pancakes or Waffles?
pancakes
Best rainy Saturday afternoon activity:
reading


Smart girl - chocolate and tea are my favorites as well. :-)
ReplyDeleteHi Abbi! I awarded you on my blog. www.framedbyfaith.blogspot.com :)
ReplyDelete