Monday, June 13, 2011

AWESOME Update

Hi everybody! My grandpa wanted me to post something, so I'm posting it!! My grandpa is AWESOME and I love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I realized I didn't have any pictures of him, so I'll have to ask my grandma. . . . . . . . .GRANDMA?!?!?!?!?!?! DO YOU HAVE ANY PICTURES OF PAPA???????????? (No, that wasn't actually out loud, that was just for if she reads this post anytime soon, then she can e-mail the pictures to me, and then I post about them!!!!) I'd also like some pictures of my grandma so I can blog about how awesome she is, too, for coming to Georgia for 3 WEEKS!!!!!! :D Well, my parents are going to be calling on Skype in a couple minutes (I think) so I need to get dressed :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I get my braces off in one week, 7 days!
~Abbi

1 comment:

  1. Yayayayayayayayay!!!!!! I can't wait for my braces to come off!!!!

    ~Abbi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog!! :D