Friday, March 1, 2013

Amazing Love


Hey guys, sorry its been so long, I've been pretty busy. So, I was looking at Facebook the other day, and one of my friends had posted lyrics to a song called Can't Breathe, by Cathy Crescendo, so I read them. As I read, chills went down my spine, because its exactly what Jesus did for all of us. I've never really thought about it before, because I've always heard about it. It's just a normal thing. He was crucified, He was dead for three days, and then He came back to life! What more is there? But there is a lot more. I can't even begin to explain, not yet, and maybe not ever. Anyway, here are the lyrics: 


Can’t Breathe by Cathy Crescendo

Verse 1:
Me and a Man are at the courthouse in the same line. Step in the court room take our first breath at the same time.The judge stands up and says that my penalty is to die.The Man stands up and says, There’s nothing that he could have done. I'll take his place if its all right with him and you the judge.The judge looks over at Him and is completely stunned.

Chorus:
And I can't breathe. And I can't see why or how this Man would want to stand up. Stand up step in and take my turn to die.

Verse 2:
So He sits down and says "Hey what do you think of it kid?All of the crimes you ever have or ever will commit Erased eternally from having death as punishment."I take His hand and then I stare into His honest eyes.And ask Him what it is that makes him so willing to die.He says "I love you and I shouldn't need more reason why."And I begin to cry …

Chorus:
And I can't breathe.And I can't see why or how this Man would want to stand up.Stand up step in and take my turn to die.

Verse 3
The judge looks down and says to me"Go son by grace you've been set free"and as the tears they fill my eyes the Man looks back and says to me."go and tell all of the world, that every woman child and man, can meet the same good grace as you if they reach out and take My hand."And now I understand.

(Chorus )

And I can't breathe. And I can't see why or how this Man would want to stand up.Stand up step in and take my turn to die. 

Verse 4:
Me and a Man are at the courthouse in the same line.Step in the court room take our first breath at the same time.The judge stands up and says that my penalty is to die.I take His hand and then I stare into His honest eyes.And ask Him what it is that makes him so willing to die.He says "I love you and I shouldn't need more reason why."

Coda:
Stand up step in and take my turn to die.Stand up step in and take my turn to die.Stand up step in and He gave His life for mine And I can breathe NOW when I understand why…


I just wanted to remind everyone that even when times are hard, and even if we do some things that we will regret later in life, God never stops loving us, never stops forgiving us, never stops helping us, and that is his amazing love for us, though we don't deserve it. 


2 comments:

Thank you for commenting on my blog!! :D