Saturday, August 4, 2012

Carrington's B-day Party

Okay, so yesterday I went to my BFF, Carrington's, B-day pool sleepover party, and it was SO fun!!! (You can see Carrington's blog here) At the pool we played volleyball with a beach ball (We all did really bad!! :D), and we had races! Mrs. Monica, Carrington's mom, won a lot of them, which is pretty cool!! The decorations were SO cute!!! We took some cute photos of all of us jumping into the pool, but I don't have them right now. (Aiden, can you email me that one?? :D) And then we went back to her house and had cake and ice cream and Carrington opened presents, and then we played sardines, which was awesome!!! And then this morning we played Spoons and Dutch Blitz!! It was a great day!! And in a couple of minutes we're going to go see The Lorax at the movie theater!! One of our trees in the backyard is falling over!! Not towards the house, which is good, but I don't know what we're going to do about it, cause it's pretty tall!!
Well, I'll blog more later!!
Abbi

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting on my blog!! :D