Okay, so there's this Lego Lord of the Rings contest on the Lego website, and Jacob and Caleb both entered, and what they built is really cool!! Caleb built a Shelob, which is a giant spider:
 |
| Look out!!! |
 |
| That's Frodo, I think. |
 |
| The Shelob!!! |
And here is Mount Doom, which is where Gollum stole the ring and fell into the river of lava!! If you look really close in the first picture you can see Gollum in the river of lava!!!!
 |
| The inside of the volcano. . . |
 |
| . . . .And the outside of the volcano!!
|
Didn't they do a good job?? I think they did awesome!! And the Grand prize is a trip to Lego land in California!!! Jacob is pretty sure he's not going to get it, though................Jacob also built a Sonic Screwdriver from Doctor Who, but I'll put that in my next post!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting on my blog!! :D