Okay, after the corn maze, (Click here) Aiden came over to my house, spent the night, then we brought her to church the next day. Then I went with her to her Grandparent's house, which was really fun!! First we ate, then we walked around a little bit, then Aiden's dad took us for a little ride in his truck! Well, it wasn't actually HIS truck, it was. . . . . . . . .I'm not really sure who's it was. :D But, anyway, we went to some hunting stands to do something, there's one picture with me and Aiden in a stand. And then we went to a little river/creek/stream and had fun in that for a little while! Corrine took off her shoes because she didn't want them to get dirty, so Rowan decided to take off his shoes, too! He slipped on some slippery rocks, but he was okay. He just got really muddy!! :D
Rowan on the way there. . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . .And Corrine on the way there. . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . .And Aiden on the way there!! Ethan was there too, but I didn't get a picture of him.
Rowan and Corrine were using a strap that held everything down (I'm guessing, anyway) as a seat belt! This would have been a good picture if Rowan's eyes hadn't been closed. :(
A pretty field
Aiden and I in the hunting stand
The river/creek/stream from Mr. Cary's truck
Another pretty field
Camera war!!! :D
I thought this picture was pretty cool!! That's Terren, Mrs. Daphne holding Gavin, and Terren's Grandma
The river/creek/stream from a rock
And some scarecrows to end it!! Wow, I just realized why scarecrows are called scarecrows!! Cause they scare the crows!! :D Have a good week!!
P.S. And, BTW, Aiden did a post about this, too!! Click Here to see what she posted!! :D
P. P. S. Don't you love the title? :D














Christian is offended that you didn't give him credit for the pics he took :)
ReplyDeleteReally?? Does he want me to change it?? :D
ReplyDeleteOh, and BTW the title is epic ;) ;)
ReplyDeleteI know, right? :D
ReplyDelete