Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Park

Okay, so on Saturday our family had gone to get family pictures taken!! We went to a really pretty park called Sims Lake Park. Here's a picture:

Don't we look awesome? :D I think we do. . . . . . .Anyway, we didn't have much time to do stuff there, like walk around, so we went today after we did school!! My dad met us there and it was really awesome! There was a path around a lake that we did! There were a lot of geese. . . . . . . .






This was a really cool hawk we saw. As I was moving to a different spot to get a picture, Caleb accidentally stepped on a leaf and scared it away. :(



Geese


More geese


A goose


Geese


Geese


Last picture with geese!! :D



Really pretty tree! Almost looks like its on fire!!



Squirrel!!

:D Hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the sweater that you're wearing over your shirt!!! You should wear it Sunday!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog!! :D