This morning Vera got up at about 8:10-15, she came out and opened her door (all the way, mind you), and called mama to turn off the fan, then I went in there and helped her get dressed into (An outfit she had chosen herself!!) a blue shirt with blue designs on it and a pair of shorts that was a shade darker than the shirt, and a silly-band duck that I had given her yesterday! Someday when she is older, I am probably going to give Vera all of my silly-bands, so I hope she likes them!! Vera has been actually saying my name right, which is kind of nice, but I kind of like the old way, too.
Yesterday we (Jacob, Caleb, Vera, and I) were playing hide-and-seek in Vera's room, so two of us would go into the closet and count while the other two people would hide somewhere (We had a choice between: sandwiched between the dresser and the wall, under a tiny table where someone could see you almost as soon as they walked out, under Vera's bed, on top of Vera's bed with the covers pulled up over us, behind the curtains (our feet still stick out, so it is the same thing as with the table ! :D), or dart into the closet as soon as Vera isn't looking! It's quite fun, and sometimes Vera repeats after us as we are counting, and sometimes she remembers which number comes next!
Vera has been SO gentle with Phoebe today (at least, so far! :D), first, in Vera's room Phoebe just walked in and plopped right down on the floor and started purring as soon as Vera started petting her, and Phoebe was SO relaxed! Then I showed Vera how if you swing your hair in front of Phoebe's face, she bats at it, and so Vera spent the next, maybe five minutes doing that, and then Phoebe got up, left, and came back and we did it again!! Then at breakfast a couple minutes ago Phoebe jumped up on Vera's chair with her and sat right next to Vera!! I was amazed!!
We never had a tantrum yesterday, and we haven't had one today (Yet), so I'm hoping maybe their won't be another one until at least next week (Or later!!)!! When Vera first got home, she would sometimes sway on the floor (You can go to my moms blog for more details, you might have to scroll down a little, though), but I haven't seen Vera do that lately! AWESOME (I think! :D)!!! We got Vera goggles yesterday, and she really likes them (We haven't gone to the pool with them yet.). She puts them on at different times during the day!!! :D


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting on my blog!! :D