Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Stuff Happening in the Evans Household!

Okay, so I have been pretty busy with my new sister!! She gets a little, well, annoying at times, but I would NEVER give her up!! The boys annoy me sometimes too, and I wouldn't give them up, either! We might go to the pool after lunch, which will be fun. We went on Saturday with my dad (He wanted to be there for the first time! :D) and we think she might have been using muscles she had never used before!! I know, right? Cool! Right now Vera wants to eat lunch, but since it is too early, my mom told her 20 more minutes. Vera found this little green fan (Very annoying) and now she enjoys sticking her fingers into the blades (luckily, they are soft so they don't hurt.) causing it to make this sound that is pretty annoying, and, well, it's annoying! :D Vera also enjoys sticking a polly pocket rubber thing in front of Phoebe and then getting them away before she can chew them up, but a couple of times Vera put something in front of Phoebe, and Phoebe grabbed it and turned around so Vera couldn't get it, and then I had to crawl under the bed and get it! Sounds fun, huh? Anyway, I should probably be going now, so I'll try to post more later!!

Abbi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog!! :D