Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sweetness

Hi! So this morning I got up at around 8:10 and Vera wasn't up yet! I was like, wow, wouldn't it be nice if that was what time she got up every morning?! So, I settled down on the couch with a good book and read for about 20 minutes! It was AWESOME! And then at about 8:30, she opened her door, walked out into the hallway, gave one of her charming smiles and (with bed head hair) said, 'Hi!'!! I was SO glad that we adopted her, and now I actually have a sister!!!!!!!! :D :D Well, I should probably go play with Vera, so I'll post more later!!!!

~Abbi

1 comment:

  1. So what was the book named?
    Your little sister is so sweet.
    from, Annie-Jo xo
    PS. I just found your blog. I like it...I think I might follow it, actually!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog!! :D